The Live Wire cable display system is an economical, fashionable and versatile signage system. It is perfect for stores and offices as you can change posters, listings, photos and documents in an instant. Its invisible look enables you to create stunning picture wall that you can refresh as often as you want. The cable display system is an investment that delivers for years, as it is forever interchangeable.
SI Retail's cable display system in offices:
- Create a branded wall in your boardroom or meeting room to highlight your brand and company's culture.
- Display historical photos in the stairwell of the company's office
- Use the cable system to display important information such as employee's certificates or patents.
- Create a company's notice board or news board as you can change the documents as often as you need very easily.
- Use the cable system as a stunning divider wall. It enables you to divide an office space in a very creative way.
SI Retail's cable display system in retail stores
- Use the Cable display system behind the counter to advertise things such as warranty and return policy.
- Advertise your promotions at the entry of your store.
- Create a stunning picture wall. Set the mood of the season with the wire system. You can change the photos as often as you want so it is a very economic way to keep your store fresh and interesting. You can attract customers in your store by changing regularly the photos of the wall to reflect a different theme.
SI Retail's cable display system in a Doctor's office
- Use the cable system to decorate your medical center. Use it to display certificates in the doctor's office and be creative in the waiting room.
SI Retail's cable display system in Real Estate Agencies
- The Real Estate industry is probably the one taking advantage the most of the cable system as they use it to display their current house and land offers in their store windows.
SI Retail's cable display system in Travel Agencies
- The cable system is a must for travel agencies as they rely on beautiful photos that inspire and trigger emotions to sell holidays. This signage system enables you to create stunning displays of your current promotions and destinations. It can also be used to decorate your agency with seasonal travel pictures.
SI Retail's cable display System for Insurance Agencies or Banks
- Feature your services with the cable system. It is always a little tricky to advertise services to customers outside of a brochure. The cable system will help you introduce new services to your customers while they are waiting.
SI Retail's cable display system for showrooms
- This is a great system for showrooms, as you might not always have your physical products on-site. Car retailers for example use it to display other models on A1 acrylic sign holders.
SI Retail's cable display system for Bars, Restaurants and Cafes
- Use it to decorate the walls of your restaurant with ever changing artworks and photos.
- Display your menu in a very creative way at the entry of your restaurant.
The cable system is the perfect signage system for every industries and every type of spaces, offices, agencies, retail stores and showrooms because they are cheap and versatile. Feature important documents or create stunning wall displays.
Find the picture here http://www.theoneoff.com/work/browse/client/primark
We all know that Christmas is the biggest time for retail sales, but what can you do to make sure you get the most out of the silly season? Getting shoppers into your store is the first step. You only have a few seconds to grab a shopper's attention and lure them into your store, and window displays can make or break a shopper's decision to enter. Remember, a bunch of things shoved randomly in a window is not a window display.
So what are the essential elements of an effective window display?
Balance: Asymmetrical or symmetrical displays as long as it is balanced. Asymmetrical visuals always attract the eye because it stands out but it is much more difficult to balance.
Size of Objects: Place the largest object into the display first as it helps to balance the other elements.
Colour: Set the mood and trigger feelings.
Focal Point: Where do you want the shoppers' eyes to go? Use the product, signage and background colour to attract the eye.
Lighting: Should accent focal point, if possible.
Simplicity: Less is more so know when to stop and don't add too many items.
The problem is, creating a great window display is time-consuming, head scratching and expansive. The LiveWire cable system is the best way to create professional window displays that changes with the season. Purchase one display and use it for all your promotions.
How do you create affordable and effective window display?
The LivewireTM cable display system is a stylish and space-saving ceiling to floor shelving option that is ideal for showcasing your prime products. Choose one focal point per shelf and ensure that everything else only acts as an accompaniment to that focal point. Too much clutter can detract from your featured products.
SI Retail's acrylic risers allow you to create varying depths and heights for you to display your featured products, which will catch shoppers' eyes.
These products should also be enhanced with smart lighting that complements both day and night.
Make sure you are fully stocked with the products that you are promoting in your displays, and avoid promoting "limited edition" items. It is also advisable to place widely appealing and affordable products in your window display, so that customers are not discouraged by high prices and eclectic tastes.
If you are working to a theme, such as Christmas, keep this in mind while decorating your display, and stay within the one colour scheme or choose opposite colours for effect. Consistency is always highly effective.
When setting up your display, view it from outside as often as you can to ensure that it is working, and continue to tweak it as necessary. This may seem time-consuming, but your hard work will ultimately pay off through increased traffic and sales. And don't be afraid to ask your customers what they think; their feedback can be invaluable.
Above all, remember to keep those windows clean! Don't let those grubby finger marks ruin your hard work.
And for your inspiration, below is a selection of displays that uses the LiveWire Cable System
SI Retail offers a wide range of Livewire cable systems that can be used for shelving or signage. The ‘invisible’ look of the cable system is what makes it so appealing as it doesn’t clutter your store and highlights your products.
It comes as:
- Freestanding Sign Holder cable system
- Tracking Sign Holder cable system
- Ceiling to floor Sign Holder cable system
- Ceiling to floor shelf cable system
- And the New Wall Mounted Sign Holder cable system
This wire display is commonly found in:
- Real estate Agencies
- Travel agencies
- Retail stores
- Information centres
- Car showrooms
- Building societies
Perfect to display:
- Return policies
- Window posters
- Opening hours
- Window menus
- Corporate displays
NEW: Wall Mounted Sign Holder Cable Display SET UP VIDEO
(This instructional video can also be used to help you setting up the ceiling to floor cable systems)
LivewireTM cable display systems are all the rage in real estate office windows these days. Not only are they stylish and practical, but they also look great and really catch the eyes of passers-by.
SI Retail's LivewireTM cable display system runs from the ceiling to the floor, offering full coverage of your window and providing ample space for you to display your window cards. Your window cards simply slide into the folded sheets of clear acrylic, which come in A4, A3 or A2 configurations.
The anodised aluminium tracking option enables the LivewireTM configurations to be changed easily. Simply install your tracking to the size of your window and slide the top and bottom LivewireTM connectors across the tracking and re-secure in place. This saves unnecessary drilling in the ceiling and floor when your signage configuration needs to change with added properties. The "invisible" cable wire holds it all together without drawing attention away from what you want people to look at - your listings!
Outside your office, standard or premium catalogue stands are great for holding the latest version of the Homes Pictorial or your own catalogue. Customised signboards also work well to show people when your office is open and what it is you deal in: houses, land, units, townhouses, etc.
Inside your office, acrylic brochure holders are great for holding rental lists or property brochures - and business card holders go without saying! SI Retail also sells acrylic sign holders, which can be placed on the counter to notify customers of important information, such as "We Do Not Accept Cash", "No Rentals Currently Available", or "Please Ring the Bell if Reception is Unattended". (Keep an eye out for SI Retail's newest and most affordable brochure holder range, due in June.)
FlyBanners and A-frames are also great for indicating which property is open for inspection. FlyBanners are available in teardrop and feather styles, and can be custom printed to suit your brand, logo and message - or you can try the stock standard "Open" message. A-frames can be placed at the property's entrance to serve as a brand reminder and also to convey important information, such as the opening times and the salesperson that is on site.
By making it as easy as possible for your customers and getting them off on the right foot to begin with, you have much more chance of making a sale! So check out our website today to view our full range of products. We have plenty of items to help you! If we are missing something from our real estate range that you have been trying to source, please let us know by calling 1800 211 122