APRIL 2017 PRIZE GIVEAWAY
Special Terms and Conditions
- The General Terms and Conditions form part of these Special Terms and Conditions (Entry Conditions).
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and collection of any prize form part of these (Entry Conditions).
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Entry Conditions.
- All references to times and dates are dates in Brisbane, which are Australian Eastern Standard Times.
- All prices stated are in Australian dollars, represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or vary these Entry Conditions from time to time and to disqualify any Entrant due to any tampering of the entry process or any Entrant who does not submit an entry in accordance with the Entry Conditions.
- The Promoter is SI Retail Pty Ltd (ABN 54 143 754 385) located at 85 Burchill Street, Loganholme, QLD 4129.
- Personal information disclosed is provided to SI Retail and not to Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
WHO MAY ENTER
- The Promotion is only open to:
- SI Retail customers permanently residing in Australia
- SI Retail customers who meet the competition criteria and accept these Terms and Conditions
- Persons ineligible to enter include:
- Employees (or family of such employees including mother, father, step-parent, grandparents, step-grandparents, brother, sister, spouse, de-facto partner, child, step-child, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew) of the Promoter, or any of its associates, related entities, affiliates, officers and employees or any of the agencies associated with the Promotion (including providers of the prize/s) and;
- Entrants who have been banned from entering into competitions with the Promoter due to a breach of previous promotions or competitions.
- The competition (Promotional Period) commences at 12.00am on Saturday, 1st April 2017 and closes Sunday, 30th April 2017 at 11.59:59pm AEST.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any ineligible or lost entries or entries received by the Promoter after the closing date. Entries that do not comply with the Entry Conditions or are incomplete, or received by the Promoter after the closing date will be declared void.
- The competition prize draw will be drawn at the SI Retail Head Office between Monday, 1st May 2017 and Friday 5th May 2017 inclusive.
- The Promoter has up to and including 5 working days in which to notify the winners.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- “Like” SI Retail on Facebook;
- Purchase over $200 ex GST worth of product on the SI Retail website www.sishop.com.au; and
- Accept these terms and conditions.
- Customers can obtain extra entries for subsequent purchases of $200 ex GST or more.
- Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- A complete release of Facebook becomes active upon entry to this promotion.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of his or her rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The Promoter collects entrants personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information on Facebook (in the event the entrant is a winner) and to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrants full name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without any further reference or remuneration to the entrant, for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- All details provided may be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Entry Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winners’ entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
PRIZE AND WINNER/S
- Three (3) winners in total will drawn from a hat (based on chance), at the end of the promotion.
- Winners will each receive one (1) Gift Hamper valued at a total RRP of $100 AUD inc. delivery. This gift hamper contains food which may not be suitable for all customers due personal allergies etc. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to avoid foods contained in this hamper in which they are allergic or have adverse affects to. SI Retail hold no responsibility for any health problems which may arise from consuming goods from the hampers.
- The judging of this competition will take place at the Promoters head office location and winners will be selected at random through a draw.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone immediately following final judgment. Results are then published on the SI Retail Facebook page.
- It is an Entry Condition that each winning Entrant accepts their prize as stated. If a winning Entrant is unable to accept their prize as stated, on the dates required, then it will be deemed that that Entrant is an ineligible Entrant and any prize won by that Entrant will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companions) may be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter/Prize Supplier/organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any unclaimed prize in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Entry Conditions, forfeiting or not claiming the prize within 7 days after notification of the winning Entrants (Unclaimed Date). If any prize remains unclaimed by the Unclaimed Date, then a second draw will be held at 12.00am AEST the day after the Unclaimed Date. This may be held at the SI Retail Head Office location. Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given by the government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. Each unclaimed prize draw winner will be contacted by telephone or email immediately following the second draws (if any).
- It is a condition of this competition that the winner of each prize must consent to the use of their image for promotional purposes associated with the promotion, without reward. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow any winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the Promoter determines at its absolute discretion that a winner is not of a mental and/or physical state to be able to safely participate (or continue to participate) in the prize.
- Any change in the value of each prize between the competition commencement date and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death (including adverse affects related to the products contained within the hamper), or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- Neither the Promoter, the company providing the prizes or associated bodies will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to this promotion or the acceptance of any prizes (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence). The winners of the Promotion release the Promoter, the company providing the prize and associated bodies from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by each winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of each winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prizes. All Entrants release the Promoter, the company providing the prizes and associated bodies, against all liability for the loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property (whether direct, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise).