Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to request your personal information provided and to update and correct your details.
- You may instruct us to remove your details from our records regarding marketing communications from us.
If you wish to remove your information from marketing communications you can do so by email@example.com or by calling 1800 211 122.
When your Personal Information will be collected
Your personal details are usually collected to carry out internal administrative operations. We will collect your personal details when you:
- Purchase online and register a new account
- Communicate with us via phone, fax or email or by visiting our showroom
- Sign up to our Enews
- Fill out one of our online ‘contact us’ forms
- Fill out our online survey
- Contact us for quoting a custom project
This form of marketing is used towards our customers and prospects in order to gather information about our products and services or to follow up prior contact with that customer.
Every personalised marketing contact sent or made by SI Retail includes a way for customers to opt out of receiving further marketing materials. You are welcome to instruct us at any time to remove your details from our marketing communications.
Your personal information provided to us is kept private and confidential with certain exceptions:
- Public Interest
- Your Consent
- Required by Law
If we decide to change our policy any alterations will be provided on this page so that you are fully aware of how we collect and use your personal information.